Sunday 15 July 2012

Crazy Me Starts A Blog


So the other day, I was describing my vacation to my friend, and jokingly said, "Haha I should start a blog." With the next few bits of our conversation, the joke became more of a serious thing.

It took me a while to convince myself to do this. I mean, open my private life to to whole interweb?! That's a big thing, for me anyway. And yeah, I get that I'm not gonna every single detail, only the bare surface and somewhat exciting things, but still. No offense, but pretty much all of you are complete strangers!

Also, I really have no idea what I'm doing. Really. None at all. I've never done a blog thing in my life! So basically, it's going to be like a little journal of my thoughts on things, and exciting/interesting things that happen in my life. So yeah. I hope this isn't a complete fail. 


And if it is? I'll have some fun anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment