Saturday 18 August 2012

Back!!

Hello lovelies! Sorry for the absence, I've been a bit busy. What have I been doing? you may ask. Well, I was at Band Camp.

*pauses for "One day, at band camp..." jokes*

Ok, done? Good. Yes, I am a band geek. And proud of it, I might add. I would try to describe it, but that's almost impossible. It's filled with "you just had to be there" jokes. Though one some of you might get is the Yes Dance. It was quite popular this year.

So yeah. I'm back now, but I must warn you, school starts in a week, so I maaay disappear every now and then. High school workloads can be a bit life consuming, especially added with marching band and hopefully musical/play practices. I'm not sure on the last two though, so no promises. But still, I won't be writing as much, most likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment