Saturday 4 August 2012

HAPPY ESTHER DAY!

I love you all.


So, this is a day late, and I apologize, I was a taaad busy yesterday.

For any of you who don't know, Esther Day is Esther Grace Earl's Birthday. If you don't know who that is, go here to find out.

When asked by John Green what she wanted him to do on her birthday, which he had declared Esther Day, she said she wanted him to say "I love you" to someone who he loves, but has trouble telling it to. He chose his brother, Hank.

When Esther died, Esther Day became a day to tell people you love them, who you normally have trouble telling that to - siblings, not-so-close family members, platonic friends, etc. Sure, you can tell spouses, girlfriends and boyfriends, but that's more Valentines Day. You can YouTube Esther Day for more thorough explanations, because that's just the basic gist.

I'm sorry this was late, but I just wanted to spread the word. 

No comments:

Post a Comment