Sunday 19 August 2012

New computer

Yay for me! I have a new computer!! I got it for school, but it's really nice. Usually, our school gives the sophomores, juniors, and seniors their own computer to use for school, and then at the end of their senior year they return it to the school. This year though, they're doing something different.

This year, everyone in my grade is getting Lenovo ThinkPads, which is what I'm using now. It's really nice, and I lurve it. I'm still getting used to it, and I haven't discovered all it's secrets yet, but yeah. I'm excited. They also are allowing students to bring their own device, or rent or buy the ThinkPads from the school. I'm buying the ThinkPad, because then I can keep it after high school and it's really nice and ahh! Happy times.
I'm actually a tad surprised that my school district got these computers, simply because they are so nice. But I am not one to complain.So yep. Yay computers!

No comments:

Post a Comment