Thursday 20 June 2013

Making a Schedule

For a while now, I've been considering making a schedule for this blog, and I've finally decided on one. From now on, every Monday and Thursday I will be making a new post.

Originally, I didn't want to make a schedule, because I didn't want to make this feel like a mandatory thing I had to do. I wanted, and still do want, this to be a fun thing that I can do in my free time. However, even fun things sometimes need to be fit into the schedule.

I'm sure that many of you have noticed that I sometimes there's a rather long break between posts. In the summer, it's pretty easy to keep up with this. But when school starts up, it can be really difficult for me to have any time to put aside to make new posts.

That's why I'm setting this schedule for myself. I want to be able to keep motivated to stay interested in this and make new content. This blog is the first venture of me putting myself on the internet, investing myself in something that isn't purely social. I enjoy it, and want to stay interested.

Hopefully, none of you find this inconvenient. I'm counting on it being helpful, if anything else. We'll find out together, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment