Friday 7 June 2013

Summer Time!



Hello Darlings! It's been a while, hasn't it? School's out, the mornings are late, and the weather...well, we'll skip that one.

It won't be too long till the vacations start. Not long at all for me! Tomorrow I leave for a cabin in the woods. I plan on having fun. No distractions, just me, nature, my paints, my music and...my family. Fun, right?

Cons: No internet and very poor cell service. Joy.

Ah well. I'll manage. I mean, perhaps it'll be a good thing for me to take a break from the internet. Get more involved in the world around me, that sort of thing. Anyway, the quiet of the woods should be nice.

I've got lots to do this summer, actually. Camping, and then later a trip to St. Louis for LIFE conference with my youth group, which should be a ton of fun. Speaking of fun, I'll be attending a fun. concert this summer as well as some other concerts too (hopefully)! Maybe even performing some songs myself. I'm also doing a summer gym program, so hopefully that will force me into shape.

What are your plans for the summer? Whatever you do, don't forget to make time for friends, and family, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment